Infidelity / Cheating Spouse
The not knowing can be the hardest if you have suspicions of a cheating spouse or partner. Even the most rational people drive themselves crazy wondering whether their spouse is cheating on them. Unfortunately, intuition often proves right. According to surveys 85% of wives and 50% of husbands who suspect their spouse of infidelity, are correct.
Don’t drive yourself crazy wondering. Waits Oklahoma Infidelity Investigations can provide you with tangible proof of whether your spouse is cheating on you. We discreetly find the answers so you can get on with your life.
What are the most common signs of a cheating spouse?
Here are 20 ways on how to catch a cheater:
- Intuition, remember 85% of wives and 50% of husbands that suspect infidelity are right.
- A sudden increase in time away from home.
- Not available when at work and/or working longer hours.
- Attending functions but wants to go alone.
- Obsessed with a cell phone and constantly on at odd times.
- Doesn’t answer or return your calls.
- Has unexplained phone numbers stored on phone.
- Takes calls in another room, out of your hearing.
- Seem distracted and daydreaming.
- A sudden interest in appearance such as losing weight, new hairstyle.
- Becomes very secretive about computer use.
- You no longer have access to their accounts.
- Spending more time on the computer.
- Internet browser history and caches are often cleared.
- Email is cleared.
- Has a new email account.
- Not giving you straight answers.
- Unusual purchase and credit card activity.
- The sudden insistence of doing own doing laundry or doing it away from home.
- Clothes smell of perfume, cigarettes, cigars.
Oklahoma Infidelity Investigator
As an Oklahoma Private Investigations Agency, Waits Matrimonial Investigations gets concrete evidence that can be used in court. All is done with complete discretion and confidentiality.
- Social Media Tracking
- Cell Phone Review
- Vehicle Tracking
- Asset Review
Cheating Spouse Investigation – What Else?
At the conclusion of a cheating spouse investigation case, if that attorney is needed, we have many attorneys that we work with as well counseling services. Our commitment to our client goes way beyond the conclusion of the case.